Make-up for your wedding day is different to your everyday make-up. I would recommend an experienced professional to help you:-
- Look gorgeous and fresh in all your wedding photography
- Apply make-up that will last all day and night
- Choose a hair style that will suit you and your hair type. You will probably also want it to be able to withstand all your celebratory moves!
- Make the most of your initial appointment. Start your research by cutting out photographs of hair styles and make-up looks that appeal to you; take them with you.
- Wedding car transport tip: Look for a professional that can do all of the above and work quickly (particularly if you have a large wedding party) so you are not late for your wedding!
One make-up artist I can recommend to you is June-Rose. She is one of the best in the business; so click the link to get some really expert advice! But like our kombis, if you want the best, you will need to book in early. Happy planning!